Life Groups are Starting! Sign up today!
Men’s Fellowship & Prayer
Led and hosted by Scott Smith in town of Culpeper on Tuesdays @ 6:30 PM starting on January 17th.
Contact Scott @ 248-444-2368 to sign up.
Anger to Intimacy Marriage group
A couples group led by Dwayne & Julie Higdon at City on a Hill Church on Fridays @ 6:30 PM starting January 20th.
“How forgiveness can transform your marriage”
All couples deal with anger. How they respond to it makes all the difference in their relationships and their lives.
In From Anger to Intimacy, couples learn how to:
- resolve conflict, hurt, and pain in a healthy way
- overcome feelings of anger, frustration, and rage
- learn how to forgive and nurture a forgiving spirit
- craft the perfect apology
- break sexual addiction and heal after an affair
- and much more
Contact Dwayne & Julie @ 540-937-3138 to sign up.
- a bold, Christian approach to neuroscience.
- the first module of Thriving: Re-cover Your Life.
- just what you are looking for to revitalize your life, church and recovery ministry.
- a solution-based approach for: building joy * receiving healing * developing life-giving relationships
- based on the Life Model
Restarting teaches strategic skills that will build joy, retrain the brain, and promote healing. Learning these skills brings restoration to those suffering from trauma and those seeking to recover from addictions.
Restarting identifies the root causes of all addictions, trauma and relationship failure. Applying solutions to these roots helps participants avoid relapse and switching to other addictions for relief.
Restarting builds Christian community…not isolated recovery groups.
Restarting addresses the root cause of trauma that affects the control center of the brain much like addictions do.
Led by Raymond and Sharon Bender at City on a Hill Church on Wednesdays @ 6:30 PM starting January 18th.
If you have questions or need more info, contact Raymond Bender @ 540-937-0490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Men’s Activity Group
Led by Bob Mason on Saturday Mornings in the Reva area starting January 21st. Activity-based group. For more info, contact Bob @ 540-222-5979.